Tuesday, March 3, 2015

OK, Here goes. This is my first blog entry for my website. I'm still playing around with it a bit and seeing what I can, or cannot do. It is still very early in the season and supposed to snow today, so it will still be a while till I have anything available for butterflies or moths. Usually the last week of May is when that starts.

I am starting to plant seeds indoors for both butterfly host plants as well as more native plants to put in my ever expanding butterfly/ prairie garden. Usually 6 weeks ahead of the last frost date is when I start them, but some take a little longer to get started. I have a variety of native plant seeds stratifying in my fridge. Many have been in there since the first week of January so I'll start planting them soon

I just woke up my snakes out of brumation a couple weeks ago and they have started eating again. I still have a few black milk babies from last year. 1 female and 2 males. The males are $70 ea and the female $90. They are eating great on f/t pinkies. Overnight shipping is $50 or if you live in the Twin Cities MN area you can pick them up or maybe we can work something out.

No comments:

Post a Comment